Inclement Weather PolicyDecember 9, 2019
WIOA Local Plan Available for Public CommentFebruary 25, 2021
BERC is operating by appointment and remotely to help individuals and businesses in need of support.
Sign up to receive free BERC employment services here.
Leave a phone message at 410-386-2820. Send email to email@example.com
or contact via the BERC Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CCBERC/
- For unemployment:
- Go to www.mdunemployment.com to get important information and answers to your questions.
- Unemployment and the CARES Act
- New Unemployment Guide from the Maryland Department of Labor:
How to answer new weekly claim certification questions required by the U.S. Department of Labor. The guide lists new questions in the order they are asked, describes what the questions are asking claimants, and explains what answering “Yes” or “No” means.
- For businesses, financial resources and information for businesses in Maryland and Carroll County are available at the following websites:
- Additional Resources for Job Seekers:
- Emergency Food and Meal Distribution resources: