Special Way Station recruitment event!
Way Station is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing compassionate and quality behavioral health care,
housing, and employment services to adults with mental illness, developmental disabilities, and substance addictions;
children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral challenges; and veterans with service needs.
BERC Offices, 224 North Center Street – Westminster
Thursday, February 8th
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Way Station, Inc. is seeking bright, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated staff to support people with intellectual disabilities and/or mental illness.
- You will be part of a dedicated team working to enrich the lives of the people we support.
- Direct-service staff assist our clients with activities of daily living, accessing the community, recreational activities, personal care, medical appointments, and household management.
- Flexible hours; full and part-time opportunities are available.
- Positively referenced relevant work, student or volunteer experience.
- Possession or use of a four passenger car to be used to transport Way Station clients.
- Must have a full driver’s license for the state in which you reside with very limited violations. License cannot be provisional.
- Must provide a copy of a valid certificate of automobile insurance; applicant must be named on the policy.
- Must be able to clear state and federal background checks.
Interested candidates should apply online at: www.waystation.applicantpro.com prior to the event.
For more information contact the Business Team at 301-946-1806
*Sponsorship of any recruitment event does not constitute an endorsement by Carroll County of a private business.