Find Job Openings
Check out the new Carroll County jobs board!
Major Employers in Carroll County
These employers provide jobs in many industries, for example: Education, Construction, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Warehouse.
Please note: Major employers may specialize in 1 specific industry, however their job openings provide a variety of opportunities in many areas, including: Customer Service, Clerical, Management, Accounting, Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, CDL Drivers, Trades, Maintenance, and more.
For more information click on the Employer link.
- 310 Tempering Westminster
- Acts Fairhaven Retirement-Life Communities
- Advanced Thermal Batteries
- Atlantic Tractor, Inc. (formerly Finch Services)
- Brightview Senior Living
- Carroll Community College
- Carroll County Government
- Carroll County Public Library
- Carroll County Public Schools
- Carroll Lutheran Village
- C. J. Miller
- English American Tailoring
- Fairlawn Tool
- FR Conversions
- Fuchs NA
- Goodwill Monocacy Valley
- Human Services Programs of Carroll County
- Jos. A. Bank
- Knorr Brake Company
- LAI International
- Lehigh Hanson
- Lifebridge Health / Carroll Hospital
- Lorien Health Services
- MasterWorks, Inc.
- McDaniel College
- Northrop Grumman
- Penguin Random House
- Performance Foodservice
- Ridge Engineering
- Springfield Hospital Center
- St. John Westminster Catholic School
- Stanley Black & Decker
- State of Maryland Jobs
- Strouse Corporation
- Tevis Family of Companies
- The Arc of Carroll County
- USA Federal Government Jobs
- Westminster City Jobs
Other Job Search Websites:
- Computerized job search with popular job search sites bookmarked for your convenience
- Employment and wage information
- Job fairs – held in spring and fall and by business request
- Job search assistance
- Labor market information
- Maryland Workforce Exchange – Maryland’s online program for businesses and job seekers
- Workshops: BERC offers workshops and classes on a variety of topics including job search techniques, resume’ writing, interviewing, and more. Check the calendar for upcoming dates.
Contact us to obtain additional information regarding activities and services; individual appointments for some services are requested.