Join us Online:
You have access the entire month of May!
Early Access: 6/1
Live Event: 6/21 (10am – 11:30am)
Late Access: until 6/30
Here is an opportunity to participate in a month-long talent acquisition program that we have created through Premier Virtual.
We’re providing businesses & organizations with new tools that will enable you to efficiently and successfully manage your entire hiring process at no cost.
There is only 1 date & time that your attendance & participation is required, Tuesday, June 21, from 10-11:30 am.
Please review the user guide for details and specifically look at the Schedule and Video Interview tools.
Here are a few short videos with some tips for using these tools: https://youtu.be/xxK-sk7QSp4 and https://youtu.be/GJVTrMtE-_w
Job seekers will have access throughout the month and tools to connect with hiring managers.
Employers and job seekers are invited to Register now for these online employment events.
Job Club: Weekly recruiting event on Wednesdays, 1-2 pm, for employers and job seekers.
Register at: https://app.premiervirtual.com/events/e41861b8-91bd-45de-a168-97d69af7f070/carroll-county-berc-job-club-meeting
Premier Virtual is an online virtual job and career fair platform. Online hiring events are designed to bridge the gap between technology and human experience.
- Simple to navigate user-friendly interface
- Employer “Interactive Hiring Room” allows you to text chat and use the internal video chat to invite the candidate to a live “real time” interview
- Customize each employer’s booth with a logo, biography, job vacancies, job details, website, videos and social media links
- Job seeker chat function allows them to send/receive messages from any booth in the event. So if you miss them initially, they can still respond even if they have already left your booth
- Employers can respond to job seekers questions, or initiate the chat themselves from the Employer Hiring Room
- Back-end functionality allows the ability to follow up with job seekers after the event
Benefits of using Premier Virtual:
- Simulates in-person experience
- No travel or related expenses
- No social distancing concerns
- Increases productivity
- Unlimited job candidate pool
- Significantly reduces event costs
- No geographical boundaries