CCWD Staff Join College in Agreement Signing with Joint Apprenticeship Training CommitteeMarch 21, 2023
September Monthlong Virtual Hiring Event for Businesses & Job SeekersAugust 23, 2023
Join us Online:
- You have access the entire month!
- Early Access: 8/01/23
- Live Event: 8/24/23 (10am – 11:30am)
- Late Access: until 8/31/23
Are you hiring and looking for candidates to fill job openings? Register your business to aid in filling open positions! Register now at https://pvapi.premiervirtual.com/s/8JO9Jd
Hosted by Carroll County Workforce Development, FREE, easy recruitment platform to use all month-long to find candidates.
Register for the Recruitment Event hosted by Carroll County Workforce.
Job seekers & employers have access to the Recruitment event 24/7 throughout, including a live online Job Fair on 8/24/23.
Your organization can browse candidate profiles, look at resumes/applications, and schedule interview time with job seekers on the Recruitment platform hosting our event, Premier Virtual.
Premier Virtual is easy to use and offers excellent features that will quickly enable you to identify the best candidates. You can even set up a calendar that will allow job seekers to schedule meeting time with you to discuss employment opportunities.
Be sure to register for the recruiting event on Premier Virtual, link: https://pvapi.premiervirtual.com/s/8JO9Jd
Job Club: Weekly recruiting event on Wednesdays, 1-2 pm, for employers and job seekers.
- Simple to navigate user-friendly interface
- Employer “Interactive Hiring Room” allows you to text chat and use the internal video chat to invite the candidate to a live “real time” interview
- Customize each employer’s booth with a logo, biography, job vacancies, job details, website, videos and social media links
- Job seeker chat function allows them to send/receive messages from any booth in the event. So if you miss them initially, they can still respond even if they have already left your booth
- Employers can respond to job seekers questions, or initiate the chat themselves from the Employer Hiring Room
- Back-end functionality allows the ability to follow up with job seekers after the event
Benefits of using Premier Virtual:
- Simulates in-person experience
- No travel or related expenses
- No social distancing concerns
- Increases productivity
- Unlimited job candidate pool
- Significantly reduces event costs
- No geographical boundaries