Businesses create free online accounts to:
• Define skills and post jobs to find potential candidates
• Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically find candidates within the system that match the job skills you need
• Seek out education and training options
• Research labor market information on salaries and economic data
• Find local and regional workforce development centers and resources
• Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers, and others within the system email and message center.
The Carroll County TechHire team registers job seekers and students in the Maryland Workforce Exchange so your virtual recruiter can easily find local candidates
for job openings and students for internships.
Please contact Denise Rickell, BERC Manager at 410-386-2824 if you have any questions about Carroll County workforce development programs and the Maryland Workforce Exchange.