Resources for Maryland Manufacturers WebinarMarch 10, 2022
Know an employer who supports veterans? Help them be recognizedMarch 18, 2022
Employers and job seekers are invited to Register now for these online employment events.
Current list of employers:
84 Lumber Company
Brinton Woods Health & Rehabilitation Center at Winfield
Canam Steel Corporation
Carroll County Public Schools
Carroll County Workforce Development
Design Flow Heating & Cooling LLC
F&S Transportation MD, Inc
Finch Turf, Inc.
Fuchs North America
Goodwill of Monocacy Valley
High’s of Baltimore/ Carroll Fuel
Human Services Programs of Carroll County, Inc.
Linwood Lawn &Landscape
Maryland Department of Labor Veteran Service
MDOT State Highway Administration
Penn Mar Human Services
Performance Foodservice Maryland
STEPPING STONES DAY CARE CENTER
TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc.
United States Post Office
Westminster Car Wash & Detailing
WFX Fire, Lock & Security
Job Club: Weekly recruiting event on Wednesdays, 1-2 pm, for employers and job seekers.
- Simple to navigate user-friendly interface
- Employer “Interactive Hiring Room” allows you to text chat and use the internal video chat to invite the candidate to a live “real time” interview
- Customize each employer’s booth with a logo, biography, job vacancies, job details, website, videos and social media links
- Job seeker chat function allows them to send/receive messages from any booth in the event. So if you miss them initially, they can still respond even if they have already left your booth
- Employers can respond to job seekers questions, or initiate the chat themselves from the Employer Hiring Room
- Back-end functionality allows the ability to follow up with job seekers after the event
Benefits of using Premier Virtual:
- Simulates in-person experience
- No travel or related expenses
- No social distancing concerns
- Increases productivity
- Unlimited job candidate pool
- Significantly reduces event costs
- No geographical boundaries